Suzanne @ http://southernlivingatitsbest.blogspot.com/ tagged me to do a picture post. I hope I do this correctly. I am a newbie to the blogging world and am still learning! If I understand this correctly, I am supposed to go to my 4th folder in My Pictures and then pick the 4th picture...well, here it is. My sweet puppy, FRITZ. Full blooded Miniature Schnauzer. He is the King Of The House. He was born in March of 1998. My husband gave him to me on Mother's Day of that year... so he is quickly approaching 11 years of age (77 in doggie years). He sure doesn't act his age. He gets around better than I do. I tried to edit the eyes, but wasn't successful (as you can tell).
I am tagging 4 others to join in the fun and hopefully get to know some lovely new bloggy friends.My daughter Keli @ http://www.kelisheartthatloves.blogspot.com/ (she, like me, is new to the blogging world and needs some traffic too).
My favorite neice Kyli @ http://anewday09.blogspot.com/ (She is a teacher, like me. Also new to the blogging world and needs some blog exposure).
My friend Lesley @ http://lesleydotsonfamily.blogspot.com/ (Another awesome teacher and new to the blogging world).
And last, but definitely not least...my inspiration for becoming a blogger (I don't know if she knows that or not ;-) Brin @ http://messythrillinglife.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging!










7 comments:
Thanks for playing along...you did great!
I know someone who also has a dog like yours AND his name is Fritz. So tell your doggie he has a twin in the world!! haha...
Suzanne
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. What fun to stop by here and the first thing I see is your cutie, Fritz! I have a schnauzer named Raider. I did a post on him a little while back. You can see it here:
http://gratefulprayerthankfulheart.blogspot.com/search/label/Schnauzer
I have only had a blog for a short time so lots of things are new to me too. I'll be sure to stop by again to see you.
kindly, ldh
That is one adorable puppy dog !
By the way, Brin has been my inspiration for blogging as well, been following her quite a while...I don't think she even knows how much she influences folks.
And YES, I will throw a snowball for you, two even.
What a cute little puppy. I love his name too! Welcome to this fun, crazy blogging world. I haven't been doing it for very long (about 6 months) but I just love it and I have met so many wonderful, talented people!
So nice to meet you!
Jen
Fritz is a cutie,thanks for stopping by my blog I'm pretty new at it too. Sounds like we are having some of the same weather.I loved the photos of the sandwich coffee place, I like to find places to eat....Barb
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. You have made my day. I was just thinking, let me check my blog one more time before heading to bed and there you were! Thanks a bunch. Love your blog as well, looks great. I'll be back!!!
Your doggie is so wonderful. I've had two Mini Schnauzers in the past, a salt and pepper like yours, ('Erich') and an all black one ('Max'). Both are in doggy heaven, and I would like another one. This one would be mine alone--no more children in the house anymore. I am going to have to check out LDH's blog and post about her little Schnauzzie. Seems like lots of bloggers have Schnauzers. Have a great day! Oh, and I like Brin's blog also...
Post a Comment