
This is too cute not to share. Was visiting Martha Stewart's site this morning getting Valentine's Day ideas to share with family and friends and spotted this cute idea for a scarf. I love scarfs!
Go to www.marthastewart.com then click on Valentine's Day Crafts. It should be the first one to show up.
She has several really cute, easy, neat ideas. I'm off to create!










12 comments:
So cute...I LOVE Martha's 'Good Things' like this. I am inspired to use up some wool felt for a project like this....have fun creating yours :)
Talk to you soon...have a great pink day!
Oh that is precious...I can't wait until you share with us what you DID create!!!
Thanks!
Suzanne
Oh, I'm all for creating things! Thanks for the link, looks like a great idea....an idea that can be embellished in so many ways. Love it.
What a fun scarf. I'd make one if I felt motivated to do anything today. The kids would love seeing it at school.
Hi! Thanks so much for your sweet note. In Dec. '08 I finished the design work for a calendar that is in production, 2011...currently working on 2012! Both of them will be bird theme...wish I could offer one sooner! Production is a lengthy process for many calendar companies. I will be making journals and other bird-related gifts/prints that will be available through my Etsy shop soon.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Michelle
Lokk at you with 5 comments! Oh, now you have 6! You must be special or something. Those are cute scarves...would be a cute gift. Are you making those? Maybe I can make some with you!
How cute those look!!!!
Saw your post on the sun room make over and wanted to say HI. You asked when tea is...I love tea!
Looks like our taste in music are similar...and I was a teacher before kids.
Hi...the post above is mine...my hubby had his account up and I did not pay attention and thus placed a comment by him...yikes...my brain is really tired tonight.
Oh, yes, do have the coffee ready, as chocolate is always better with coffee!!!
Suzanne
Oh how cute! I needed some Valentine's inspiration!
You are doing great with your blog. It's fun meeting all these nice people, isn't it??
That is really cute and creative. Valentine's is so fun.
Post a Comment