
I am so excited. I'm not even going to have time to blog tonight. I got home from work, checked my mailbox, and in it was my first issue of Faith For Your Journey magazine called life:beautiful. Have you seen it? OMG...it is wonderful. OK, enough typing. I am off to read...










6 comments:
Oh it looks great!! Give us a full report when you've been thru cover to cover!!! :)
Suzanne
I LOVE THIS MAGAZINE AND DISCOVERED IT LAST SUMMER. ENJOY!!!
HUGS FROM MAINE
http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/
Hope you enjoy your magazine! It looks interesting. Never seen it before! Let us know how it is!
I haven't heard of this magazine.I will have to check it out because I am a magazine junky.Thanks for the tip on the acorn squash I am going to try your recipe....Barb
Never heard of it - thanks for letting us know.
First, I want to thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment about my papercuttings! : )
Second, I didn't know about this magazine, I'm off to find it. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment