Friday, April 24, 2009

I WON, I WON, I WON....YIPPEE

OH MY GOSH! I won a giveaway! I am so excited. I can't believe it! I never win!

I went here and left a comment.

http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/

Then signed up for this:


Which was made by a talented person from this blog.

http://thepleatedpoppy.bigcartel.com/

I will be checking this daily until it arrives!




Check out those talented ladies when you get a chance. Hey, you might be one of the blessed ones on the next give-a-way!

6 comments:

SILVER said...

Congratulations!!

i can sense your exuberance from all the way here...!

Have a great week end!

hugs-
Silver

Lois Christensen said...

Congratulations!! Love it!!

southerninspiration said...

Oh, how fun is that??? congrats!!
I'm leaving you a little present on my blog today...come on over and grab the button....

Suzanne

Barb said...

congrats on the win,I'm just like you I never win anything so I would be excited also, hope your having a wonderful weekend....Barb

the pleated poppy said...

your posies are on their way!

-lindsey from the pleated poppy

SILVER said...

still over the moon?

are you over it now? Cos i can come back later. ;)