My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
My sister and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful and beautiful Godly mother. She has been a great example to us our whole life. We took her to lunch today at a local antique/eatery. We ate, shopped, and just had the best mother/daughter visit.
Me and my beautiful 78 years young mother.
My artsy fartsy sister and lovely mother.
Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies out there.










7 comments:
What a beautiful Mother you and your sister have, and how wonderful to spend this time creating great memories! I so enjoyed the quotes and how true they are. The one about the pie is my favorite, I have seen that one done over and over by lots of mothers. Great Post.Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
It is so special to be able to be with your Mother, and that she is able to get around and enjoy shopping and lunch. I can't keep up with my Mother, she works outside all day usually. She seems so young to me now-I'm 50 and she is only 69!
how wonderful to have your sister and your mom to do things like this with!! Sounds like a delightful day!
suzanne
Which one are you?
loved the quotes,have a happy mothers day....Barb
My sweet darling lady!!
Have a most blessed day to you and yours..
Hugs and Smooches,
Silver
Your mom is quite classy looking and what a great 'do'. 'Artsy-fartsy'? Ha! That's like when people say I am 'crafty' and I say, "no, I am creative..." Glad you had a great day with your mom and creative sis.
You have a beautiful family! What a special way to celebrate! Hope you enjoyed your dinner and had a great time together!
Post a Comment