Can you find the napkins that I used? May have to click on the image to tell, my camera just isn't cooperating with me these days! Think I'll talk to Santa about a good camera this year.
Workin on something else with the wild animal print paper napkins next! Need more time to create though.
Man, wish I didn't have to work for a living! Will be back...












10 comments:
HI Tara
Thanks for the advice on my cold. I think my husband is going to run up to CVS for me tonite!:)
xo
Chrissie Grace
Hey Tara, this is so cute and I can't wait to see what you do with the animal print napkins.It's a shame we have to work for a living and can't be trust fund babies(LOL).We had a rainy week-end here so I've been watching movies,reading and laundry.I've put my fall wreath on the front door and put out a few fall things, I need to go buy some fall scent candles also.Have a good rest of the day talk to you soon....Barb
Tara, this is adorable! Great job!
I love your artwork. Isn't it refreshing to get to do something creative!
Very cute! I love the teddy bear!
Okay, Lady, I checked it out... so cute! Do you glue them on canvas and then put a polymer medium over it? It will be fun to see what you do next.
TOO cute!! i can't believe that you create such cute things out of paper napkins!! you are so creative! :)
Looks like fun to me. I hope Santa fills your request. I really appreciate digital cameras. When I think I used to take film to the drug store and go back a week later to pick up the prints, black and white ones at that. Of course that was back in the dark ages. lol
Charlotte
Thanks for your recent visit to my blog and taking the time to leave such a sweet comment.
As soon as I came to visit you I thought your header picture is just gorgeous and I wondered if you painted it. Well after reading your post, I now know you painted it. They are both beautiful and I admire your talents.
Thanks for a great post. Know you are looking forward to the weekend.
Diana
Post a Comment