COULDN'T YOU JUST PINCH A CHEEK???

I seriously believe I could just eat this one up! I just adore him. He has the sweetest personality. How do you love someone so much? I won't be worth spit when I get my own grandbabies!
I hear there isn't anything like it! When, and if I have any grandbabies, my bloggy friends will probably quit following my blog....
I will probably have to start another one just for braggin! SORRY...just had to share another cute picture of the great nephew. He is just so photogentic!










8 comments:
i totally agree....he's an absolute cutie-pie!! and i sure wish i had a pair of those fabulous saddle oxfords.... :)
I agree. He's adorable. And we wouldn't leave you, we'd still come to see all the beautiful pictures. We love babies!
thanks Aunt Tara for sharing my sweet baby boy with all your bloggy friends. He truly is a joy. He has brought so much sunshine to our family. I'm a very proud mommy. We are blessed to have each other.
What a sweetheart!
What a cute pic,I know it's hard not to brag about my little man all the time.His pink cheeks reminds me of Jace's....Barb
Darling! And I love those little shoes!
Grand-parenthood does not disappoint. I highly recomment it.
He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment