Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Made my day...

My sweet bloggy friend over at http://goodmorningmarysunshine.blogspot.com made my day!!! She sent me ALL this in the mail.


Why are we like kids at a candy store when a package from a friend arrives in the mail???
I was just expecting a few paper napkins promised to me by Joy and LOOKY at what all was in my package!
Handmade cards by none other than JOY!

And something to feed and nourish my soul...which is much needed!

Don't you just love your bloggy friends? I DO!

My mind is thinking about what I am going to create with these wonderful paper napkins. Ready for that 3 day Labor Day weekend, so I can get to it!

12 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Congrats! Happy Labor Day weekend....

Lois Christensen said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift! Enjoy your time making something beautiful out of everyday items!!

Karen said...

It looks like Christmas morning! How nice. Thank you for your encouraging posts.

lori vliegen said...

bloggy friends are the absolutely best friends!! have fun playing with all of your new goodies!! :)))

Snippety Gibbet said...

What wonderful goodies. Lucky for you!!!

Barb said...

can't wait to see what you create,I'm so glad your family liked the coca cola cake and I hope you have a great weekend....Barb

Joy said...

Hi Kid!! So glad you like all the goodies! Enjoy! Have fun creating!

Sue said...

Hi Tara,
what a great surprise, I love to get surprises, so enjoy and show us what you do with all these goodies. I am so happy to put your name in the hat for Sats. drawing, so good luck. Thank you so much for your sweet words of encouragement
Blessings,
sue

Susan B said...

Hi Tara,
It looks like you received a fun package! It's always fun to open packages when they come. I love my bloggy friends too!

Thank you for visiting my blog, and leaving a sweet comment....and also following. :o) You have a lovely blog, and I look forward to returning for more visits.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! God bless....

Let it Shine said...

Hi!
So nice to meet another fellow Texan! Wow, you really made out with that package! What a cute card!
Have a great Labor day weekend!
Take care,
Alyshia

Let it Shine said...

P.S. (sorry to comment again)
Just looked at your past posts, you are so talented. I am just amazed at the beautiful things you have made with napkins. Gorgeous. I just started blogging recently (last month), and am amazed at the talent and people I have met. So neat. Look forward to seeing more of your projects!
Alyshia

HOPE said...

Joy is definetly an enJOYable blogging friend!

Thanks for stopping by...oh, I don't keep up with FOUR blogs...one is a memorial blog that I did a year ago. An amazing story of God's care for me in the loss of my son...

This is the day...is a devotional that I try to post once a week..sometimes leave a post for awhile for others to find and to be blessed...

Craft blog is occasional updated pending craft time..

and....GUS is always on Wordless Wed..but try to put a cute story up there atleast now once a month or more.

Blessings to you...you are sooo TALENTED.

HOPE~