Saturday, December 12, 2009

New friends...

"There's more, much more,
to Christmas than candlelight and cheer;
It's the spirit of sweet friendship that brightens all year.
It's thoughtfulness and kindness,
It's hope reborn again,
For peace, for understanding,
And for goodwill to men!"

I have a couple of new bloggy friends I want to share with you all if you aren't friends already. They are both jewels. They both will lift your spirits and their blogs are lovely. I have been blogging for almost a year now...actually Dec. 25th will be my one year anniversary!!! Yippee...

Oh no, does that mean I have to firgure out a giveaway?
OK, I will ADD that to my list of To Do's!
Back to the new bloggy friends...
Skip on over and meet Debbie at Of His Pasture. You will love her and her lovely blog. Her photos are gorgeous.
Next, hop on over and meet Vickie at Sand Flat Farm. Feel like we have been friends forever.
Now that you have skipped and hopped (see I am helping you work off some holiday poundage) run on over to this funny lady's blog. She is a hoot. Actually, now that I think about it, she may be the reason I have the other new bloggy friends. THANKS sweet Debbie. Would that make you Debbie #1?

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh how sweet, Tara! Thank you so much! Yes, I definitely think we'll all be great friends!!! Isn't it neat that all us Texas gals got together. It was destiny!

I forgot to do my year blogaversary, and I think I forgot my 2 year. Actually, I was just too busy and had too m uch going on. I'm going to have a surprise giveaway one of these days very soon!

Thanks again, Tara - lovely being blogging buddies with you and the two Debbies!

Debbie said...

I am truly humbled and flattered to read about me on your blog. Wow! What nice comments. I agree with Vickie; it's funny that all us Texas girls drew one another. It's the big hair, big purses, makeup and accents. Who else could be attracted to those things!
Looking forward to 2010 get together in Jefferson.
Debbie#2

Barb said...

Oh Tara,happy anniversary of your blog I always look forward to reading it and hearing from you my sweet friend.Your comment was too funny on my blog can't wait to see your tree I know it will be beautiful.Mine has been redone about 500 times by Jace already he likes to move things all to one area....Barb

Teri Leigh said...

Tara, If I don't make it back on December 25th, I may be busy then, I want to wish you a big congratualtions on your blog aniversary. You have such a sweet and lovely place to come and visit. I'm glad we connected.

BECKY said...

Blogland is just the best, isn't it, Tara!! It's just so cool how our paths cross with certain special people!! I love how God does that! I'm going to say Hi to your friends!
Blessing and hugs, gal!
Becky

Anonymous said...

After a very busy weekend, it was sure nice to see this! How very kind! Thank you, Dear Heart, for being a blessing to a tired body. Were you able to come to Calvary for the Christmas play? I think it was FANTASTIC, even if I was in it. :) Have a great week, and thanks, again.

prashant said...

You have such a sweet and lovely place to come and visit. I'm glad we connected.

Work from home India

Sue said...

Hello Tara,
You are so sweet to introduce us to your new found friends, I will go and check their blogs.I love meeting new friends here in blogland. Thank you for coming by and for leaving me such a sweet comment.

Loved your last post too, so funny and cute.
Hope your day is filled with many blessings.
Hugs,
Sue

Lois Christensen said...

Going to check out their blogs now!! Love your tree! Ha!!! I get like that also! Sometimes I just love the way it looks with just the lights and no ornaments! Hope it's almost done by now!