Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bloggy Love GIVEAWAY!!!

OK, ladies...

sick or not...

half way working laptop computer...

it is time for some bloggy love!!!
I don't know who needs it more, me or you, but...

 I was always taught that it is better to give than to receive...

SO...

I am ready for my GIVEAWAY!

I never dreamed after a year of blogging, I would have written over 100 posts and
have over 50 followers.

Blogging has filled a void that I can't even describe. I have met such wonderful, inspiring, talented ladies who 

I have enjoyed getting to know, learning from, being inspired by, and who have taught me many new life lessons!

I feel so blessed and thankful to have found the land of BLOGGYVILLE!

So, let's get down to the GIVEAWAY...

Leave me a bloggy love comment about your
 favorite thing about blogging
(1 time in the bowl)

Advertise my GIVEAWAY on your blog
(2 times in the bowl)


How about some of my handmade goodies?
A handmade dominoe necklace.
A handmade wire/beaded cross.
A handmade surprise!


Here is a peek at some examples of my handy work. This won't be the exact giveaways...but you have a good idea at how they will look.



35 comments:

Melanie said...

favorite thing about blogging ~ getting to "know" wonderful women all over the US and beyond.
AND this one is a tie with #1 - being able to process my emotions/my life, especially now.

Unknown said...

How wonderful to click on your blog and hear How He Loves Us. Thank you for that alone!

Lovely work Tara. I would love to have something handmade by you!

What I love most about blogging is meeting other wonderful women. It always amazes me how we can connect hearts this way!

Have a blessed day!

~Lanie

Unknown said...

I posted about your giveaway!

http://laniejandco.blogspot.com/2010/02/sharing-giveaway-with-you.html

Flat Creek Farm said...

Connecting with other wonderful bloggers - near and far!

Awesome artwork, Tara :) Great giveaway! -Tammy

Barb said...

Hi Tara,hope you are feeling better! I have been blessed by blogging to meet some friends (including you) that I wouldn't know otherwise and to know that other women are having some of the same experiences in their life as me and also seeing how talented you all are and inspiring me to be creative....Barb

Linda said...

Tara your domino pieces are so beautiful! I think that is so neat that you make those.

A giveaway is always fun...but especially at Valentine's time.

I love blogging too and like you, I enjoy meeting all of the nice ladies...young and old. We all have our stories to tell don't we?!!

Have a good day.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Anonymous said...

What do I love about blogging? Now That's a loaded question because I could go on and on.

I love the creative outlet for my writing, humor, and decorating.

I love all the relationships I've developed along the way. I'm amazed and inspired by all the wonderful, supportive people out there.

I love sharing and having others share bits and pieces of their lives with me. That's truly an honor.

Wait, did you ask for one thing????? LOL, Hugs, Marla

BECKY said...

Tara,

You are so sweet and such fun! I just read your Tuesday post, and went to that adorable angel you painted. Just love it!! I had the privilege of hearing Jennifer Rothschild in person at Women of Faith several years ago, and it was indeed a HUGE blessing!!

Your work is so beautiful, but even more than your work...your heart.
And that is what I love most about blogging... the beautiful souls God has reached through space and time to connect me to!!
Who would EVER have imagined what a wonderful blessing something like a little ol' blog would be?? Not me, that's for sure!!

Thanks for the blessing of YOU!!
HUGS n love,
Becky

Jess said...

Hi Tara,

Praying that you will feel FINE in no time. How I have enjoyed getting to know you, my artist friend!

My favorite thing about blogging is the ENCOURAGEMENT other bloggers spread so freely through Blogland. What a Blessing!

I Love the domino necklaces I have, you are sooooo talented.
((BIG HUGS coming your way!))

Sue said...

Hi Tara,
Congratulations on your 100th post!1 My favorite thing about blogging is getting to meet and form friendships with women from all over the world. It has been one of the best experiences in my life.
I would so love to be entered in your giveaway for one of your beautiful handmade goodies.
Blessings,
Sue

Lois Christensen said...

Would love to win one of your beautiful creations!!

The one thing I love most about blogging is all the friends I have made!

Congrats on your wonderful blog. So glad we found each other!

Diana Ferguson said...

Blogging.....sharing and caring with friends!!


Love the giveaway.

Lisa said...

I love that we can reach across the written computer page and touch each others hearts. :)

Anonymous said...

I added your giveaway to my blog. :)

Jancalligrapher said...

Hi, Tara,

What I love about blogging is I get to be creative without worrying about who is going to buy it. I can just create. And love reading about everyone and what they choose to write about and create. Thanks for your blog. Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

I've also added your giveaway to my blog. You can find it here under "Giveaways" in the posts

http://bobbypinsboardwalkblogroll.blogspot.com/2010/02/wonderful-giveaway.html

Continued blessings to you.

By the way -- I guess what I like about blogging is that I feel someone is listening to me. I'm feeling very melancholy, but the children are gone now and my husband is deaf. This quiet is deafening.

Together We Save said...

I love blogging for many reasons.... I can connect with lots of people, read stories of hope, encourage each other. Also, my blog is about savings, deals, ect.... I just love sharing that with people.

Dogmom Diva said...

What I love about blogging is meeting such wonderful bloggers..I never knew I would be so blessed..

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just found you this morning and have enjoyed browsing your site so now I have to be a follower.
Like 90 percent of the women on here I love blogging because of all of lovely people that have opened up their arms to me and invited me into their homes. We have laughed and cried together and never would I have dreamed blogging was like this.
I have not reached the 100 post yet but somehow I did reach the 50 followers and this still amazes me that that happened to me. hahahaha
Love to have something of yours and looking forward to following you
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Even though we were barely acquainted, now we've become friends, and all due to Bloggyville. You better not choose me; it might appear as though you are partial! :) Glad thinks are getting better over there.

Anonymous said...

Even though I would just die to have one of those necklaces.

Vickie said...

Sign me up Tara!

I LOVE blogging even tho nobody understands me at home! I can be myself, say what I want, nobody judges me, nobody thinks I'm crazy (at least I don't think so) and I get lots of affirmation! AND NEW AND DEAR FRIENDS, TOO!

I posted about your giveaway - you got your OWN post! See ya girl! GET BETTER - I'm getting it now!

Deb said...

congratulations on 100 posts...my favorite thing about blogging is meeting so many nice gals from all over the world....

Valentina Harper said...

Because you visit my blog, I found yours and *LOVE* it :) "Meeting" so many great people is what make blogging a delight :)

Karen said...

What fun, and you are so talented and creative!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh, for sure... getting to know so many lovely people! Very special giveaway!

Nonnas News said...

My favorite thing about blogging is meeting so many neat and talented women!

Beautiful giveaways!

dawn said...

I love the friends I have made through blogging, from all walks of life.

lori vliegen said...

favorite bloggy thing: meeting you, of course! and.....seeing that photo of your sweet dad every time i visit here! i hope you're feeling better, sweet friend!
:)))

Snippety Gibbet said...

What gorgeous pieces!

My favorite thing about blogging would be the people connection with other bloggers too. Second would be the fact that blogging makes me feel accountable to create. I can get lazy if I don't have a reason to create. Lame, I know. jan

golonghorns said...

I'll toss my name in the hat! Just popping back by to say "Hello!" Glad you liked the treasure keeper necklace idea. Your playlist has my favorite worship song "How he Loves Me" Thanks I needed to hear it tonight!!!!

Joy said...

I've saw a domino necklace last week that a friend was wearing. So creative and pretty. I'd love one.
My favorite thing about blogging is the wonderful woman I have connected with all over this planet. It amazes me.
♥ Joy

southerninspiration said...

Tara, you are so talented! Thanks for the gentle reminder to come join in!! ;D

suzanne

Stacey said...

Those are beautiful! Ditto from me...You are so talented. My favorite thing about blogging is meeting so many other wonderful ladies as well as seeing so many great ideas.

Congrats on 100 posts!

Unknown said...

I'd love something made by you. You are so creative. I also have to thank you for posting about the netti pot. If I hadn't read your post I never would have tried it. It has helped tremendously with sinus infections.