(borrowed this picture from the internet,
not my stones)
Well ladies..... my "Art Girlz" are getting together tomorrow!!!! WOO HOO..... so excited!
Our new project is making garden decorative stones.
Our instructions are to wear old clothes and shoes and be prepared
to get down and dirty. Also, get ready to create something spectacular!
I'll be back sometime soon with pictures of the finished products.
Stop in and share some bloggy love with my BFF!!! Share some love, some bloggy tips, or whatever. It took me forever to get her into bloggy land! You are going to love her.
Introducing......
"UNSCRIPTED"
HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!











12 comments:
Wow you are making me wish I was an art girl. Have fun! Jackie
Sounds too fun!!
very neat!
I wish you lived closer so I could be one of your "Art Girlz". :) Have a great time!
Hey, I'm "in" with Lanie. I can create also, well, sort of. I'll get Lanie to do the work and I'll drink a glass of wine and watch ya'll.
I don't even know Lanie and I'm sure now she thinks I'm nuts :)
Love them!!! Can't wait to see how yours turned out!
Darnit, I want to come! Now this is something I could really get into. I've got so many places in my gardens to put stuff like that!I'll be eager to see whatcha do, Tara. I'm looking forward to our get together in June too! The way times a flyin', it won't be long>
Debbie
Those are pretty! I wanna be an Art Girlz, too! I need some stepping stones in my garden. I think those would be perfect!
Glad you're feeling better, Tara!
Can't wait to see yours....Barb
Sounds like fun, have a great time.
I follow unscripted!
Love the stones! And a big congratulations to you for getting Sherry blogging! Checked her site out -- really good. Hope your day was full of creativity, and hope the seminar was good, too.
I can't wait to see what you and your Art Girlz have created today!! I am sure whatever it is, it will be full of joy and inspiration! I'll be hoping for a visit!
Post a Comment