So beautiful! I understand about creative therapy. :)~Gay~itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com
Beautiful.Blessings,andrea
Great Quote and beautiful therapy.
I'm so excited that you are making more. Please bring them to school to share with me when you return. I hope to see you soon!I can't believe you know Mrs. Gay Vaughan. I think her son and mine were in kindergarten together. Now they are freshmen; how time flies!Shellye
Beautiful!!
Very lovely!
pretty...
They are beautiful.
Tara, that is some awesome therapy!!
The best kind of therapy there is, Tara! Don't you agree???^_^ Vickie
I need some therapy for sure! Hope to be creating soon. Jackie
Is that one a give-away? pleaaaasssee? It's beautiful
How are you feeling?? Hope better! Very pretty artwork!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
13 comments:
So beautiful! I understand about creative therapy. :)
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com
Beautiful.
Blessings,
andrea
Great Quote and beautiful therapy.
I'm so excited that you are making more. Please bring them to school to share with me when you return. I hope to see you soon!
I can't believe you know Mrs. Gay Vaughan. I think her son and mine were in kindergarten together. Now they are freshmen; how time flies!
Shellye
Beautiful!!
Very lovely!
pretty...
They are beautiful.
Tara, that is some awesome therapy!!
The best kind of therapy there is, Tara! Don't you agree???
^_^ Vickie
I need some therapy for sure! Hope to be creating soon. Jackie
Is that one a give-away? pleaaaasssee? It's beautiful
How are you feeling?? Hope better! Very pretty artwork!
Post a Comment