Thursday, May 13, 2010

14 more work days!

I miss everyone terribly.

Have been so busy the past few weeks. Have not had time to post or visit! I am having bloggy withdrawals.

Hopefully in just a couple of weeks I will  be back visiting with you all and making my summer "TO DO" list.

So excited and SO, SO ready for the break!!!


Here are a few pics from my Mother's Day weekend. It was a great one! This was the view from our booth in downtown
Marshall, Texas. We were located across from the historic store called " Weisman & Co."
 Inside is a small restaurant called, "Central Perk." They serve yummy coffees, soups, sandwiches, and desserts.



Was able to snap one photo of my mom during lunch.
She is like me and doesn't like her picture taken.
She would probably be mad at me if she saw this picture.
Oh well, I think she is beautiful and we had a great lunch.
Tomato Basil soup and a Turkey/Provolone Sandwich with chips.
Delicious!

Our sales weren't very good, but we had a great time with our mom and our friend Teresa, and husband, RD.
People just weren't buying much that day.
 Mostly just looking.
Hopefully we won't get rained out this Saturday and
do a little better at our downtown SpringFest.

If nothing else, we had fun lovin on these sweet puppies of Teresa's.
We could of sold them again and again.
But, they weren't for sale....not at any price.


SEE YOU REAL SOON!

Hugs....


14 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Enjoyed your update!

Deb said...

cute puppie...pretty Mom...

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Soon....soon...

Vickie said...

Great mother's day for you Tara! Looks yummy and fun - and your mom IS beautiful!

Cute puppies - poms, right? We've always had poms! Love, love, love them!

Anonymous said...

I love that corner restaurant! Every time I go to Marshall, I try to get there for lunch. Sorry your sales weren't better! Whasamatta, people? Looks like you had a great time, though.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Oooooh...your view of downtown made me miss Texas soooo much....

Our State has some of the best small downtowns in the world.

Looks like y'all had a great time.

And that puppy...squish-able. :-)

Glad to see you back!

Susan B said...

Hi Tara,
Glad you had a nice Mother's Day weekend. Sweet picture of your mother. Thank you for sharing your pictures. The puppies are darling!

My daughter and her husband are teachers, and are looking forward to the end of the school year too!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

lori vliegen said...

okay.....14 days, and counting!!!! i know you're looking forward to a well-deserved break! your mom is as cute as a button.....i'm glad you had a great mother's day with her!!! xox, :))

Jess said...

Happy Day!
I pray you have a profitable and fun event this weekend...thanks for sharing your fun Motner's Day photos.
I want that puppy! Pleeeease. =)

Sue said...

Hi Tara, What a great Mother's Day you had, and your mom is beautiful. I am so blessed to have time with my mom too.
Blessings,
Sue

Teresa Lane said...

Tara, you, your beautiful mom and precious sister Toni always make my day! I had so much fun with y'all in Marshall and today in Atlanta, I just wish I could have stayed all day with you and your wonderful friends.

My puppies are the sweetest things, they stayed right beside me in their carrier today at Hastings, and no one knew they were even there...they were so quiet.

Thank you for sharing yet another day that the Lord has made. God bless you all!

Snippety Gibbet said...

Looks like a lovely day you had with your Mom. jan

Tanna said...

I hear you, Tara! There just isn't enough time in the day to do ALL a person wants to. Your mom is lovely and I'm glad you had an opportunity to enjoy time with her! Looking forward to some slower days!

Lois Christensen said...

Enjoy your final days of school! i hope your break this summer is a relaxing one!