Friday, May 28, 2010

Almost there!



We are on the home stretch to SUMMER!!!
We have a 4-day weekend, then 3 1/2 days left of school. So excited and ready for the break.
Things have been very busy in my world the past couple of months....a good busy, but busy just the same. I will catch you up as soon as things slow down a bit. Getting ready for a birthday/60th wedding anniversary bash this weekend, so I have a list of things to do.

For now, I will leave you with a few pics from our downtown Springfest that was pretty much a flop. We had fun though, just very hot and not much traffic. Wasn't advertised very well. Oh well, win a few, lose a few....that is the way it goes. Gearing up for another festival in a couple weeks! Going to keep on getting our stuff out there.


This was the most exciting thing we saw at the festival! Hmmmm....




My artsy fartsy sister had the best sales of all of us!
 Her handmade fused jewels.

My friend, Sherry did second best with her cute bottles and pictures.


She does great work.
She just whips them out like there is nothing to it!



Watercolor and mixed media.



Sherry's daughter made these cute aprons and  her jellies sold pretty good too.




Our cutsey model, Laurie!




My talented friend, Sheryl's cool stuff.
Have you ever heard of a sailor's Valentine???
Me either, until Miss Sheryl showed me.


LIL MAN helped Noni draw attention to our booths.


And if nothing else, Aunt Tawa got a big hug from this sweet boy!
Nothin better.


14 comments:

Barb said...

Such cute stuff,I know you are counting the days until summer break! Have a wonderful, blessed weekend....Barb

Diana Ferguson said...

Wow, some really cute stuff!! I need to go to one of those soon.

Unknown said...

That looks like such fun! Beautiful work too. Nothing like a day of eye candy! :)

Vickie said...

Aw, Tara that looks like such fun! I love to go to stuff like that! I'm sorry it wasn't a good turnout, tho!

Woo hoo - 3 1/2 more days! Sometimes I wish I worked for the school system... sigh...

Love the pink Poodle!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

You are so close to the end and then the beginning of your summer! My daughter finishes June 18th then graduation. My grandson goes all the way until the end of June because of all the snow day.

Fun seeing the pictures ~ especially the pink poodle.

Always a joy stopping by!
Kindly, ldh

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Some really cute items. Love the dog! Have a wonderful weekend.

Deb said...

wow what a pink poodle....have a great weekend...

lori vliegen said...

enjoy your break this weekend.....and we're counting down the days with you until summer vacation....woo hoo!! have fun!! xox, :))

Snippety Gibbet said...

Is that pink pooch wearing a diaper??????? jan

Tanna said...

It still just amuses me to no end to find another lil man and noni! LOL! Cracks me up! And, he is SUCH a cutie!

Sounds like you all had a fun time... with lots of GOODS!

Is that dog wearing underpants??? Hmmmm...

Keep flying low and moving forward! :)

Nana's Nuggets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana's Nuggets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Empty Nest Full Life said...

Sorry about the turnout, and don't believe I have ever seen a pink poodle!Hope you are having a blessed week! Jackie

Anonymous said...

Is that dawg in a diaper?!? Bahahahahaha! Funniest looking thing ever! I know some of those girls, and I know you had a gooooood time! Rick and I were working at the house and didn't get to town. Sorry about the sales, but you are right: it was not advertised well. But, hey, just 2+ days! Yeeeeehawwwww!