What an adorable picture. It actually brought tears to my eyes. Now that we are 58 and we look back at pictures from our past I have so many like that of my husband. Where does the time go. Priceless photo.
Hi! Tara, such a sweet pic, I have been into another closet cleaning and found a box of pics of my children at very young ages, just loved looking back and seeing the "precious memories" of then! Have a great wk-end!
Tara, ya'll Lil Man is just tooooo cute for words! It is crazy to have two Little Men and two Nonis! Fun to know there are kindred souls near by! I hope things slow down for us just a little soon! =)
Hi Tara!! What a little man you have there!! He is just absolutely adorable! I have to show this pic to my hubby! We didn't have any boys, but he is an avid fisherman and loves the thought of teaching young ones, boy or girl, to fish!! How fun!
13 comments:
He is just so precious!
That is just too cute, Tara! Too cute!
He's adorable. My little Jonah has been fishing since he was that age, too.
What an adorable picture. It actually brought tears to my eyes.
Now that we are 58 and we look back at pictures from our past I have so many like that of my husband. Where does the time go.
Priceless photo.
that's quite a big fish for a lil man!!! i have a feeling he'll be catching many more in the future, too!!! he is SO cute!!! :))
Hi! Tara, such a sweet pic, I have been into another closet cleaning and found a box of pics of my children at very young ages, just loved looking back and seeing the "precious memories" of then! Have a great wk-end!
Toooooo cute! Jackie
oh, how cute!
I'm so glad to be back so I can leave comments again!:)
So precious!
I've MIA because of a grant deadline and an international conference that I attended.
How many more days til you're on VACATION????????
Sending ((HUGS!))
Tara, ya'll Lil Man is just tooooo cute for words! It is crazy to have two Little Men and two Nonis! Fun to know there are kindred souls near by! I hope things slow down for us just a little soon! =)
Hi Tara!!
What a little man you have there!! He is just absolutely adorable! I have to show this pic to my hubby! We didn't have any boys, but he is an avid fisherman and loves the thought of teaching young ones, boy or girl, to fish!! How fun!
Have a great week, sweetie!
HUGS,
Becky
Oh my gosh, that is one of the most wonderful set of shots ever. What keepers!!!!!!! jan
so very cute-
sandy toe
Post a Comment