Saturday, June 12, 2010

Need prayers!

Well, I just thought I was going to get to blog more when school got out. I haven't slowed down one minute until right now.

 My dad has taken a turn for the worse, seems as if his arthritis has decided to have a major flair up. He isn't able to walk at all and because of his previous injuries and paralyzed side he can barely move. It is very difficult to watch your parents decline and have to rely on someone else for their every move.


So, I just need a few extra prayers for him and my mom who is trying to stay strong and give him the best care she can.

I will be back when I can. Missing you all. Hugs!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you all. You are definitely in my prayers. ~Lanie

chrissy said...

you and your sweet dad will be kept in my prayers.
c

Debbie said...

Tara, I am disappointed that we didn't get to meet too. Hopefully in the future....we'll see.
I am very sorry to hear about your dad. Sounds as though he has some pretty serious problems. Aging is hard on us and on our kids. Both my parents are gone and I sure miss them. Your mom surely needs prayer too, being a caregiver is just a difficult as being a patient. Let us hear from you when you can; in the meantime we'll keep you and your family on the prayer list. Remember to take care of you.
Deb
Deb

Diana Ferguson said...

Will be praying for you and your family!

Tanna said...

Prayers for you dear Tara and your Dad and your family... yes, it is really hard.

Barb said...

Tara,I know what you mean I'll be praying and thinking of you....Barb

Cynthia K. said...

Tara ~ Yes, it is very hard - I totally understand the painful feelings you're having. I'm sure it's sad for your dad to know that he is in this position. I'll surely be praying for him, your mom and you too. Courage. Lean on the Lord - He doesn't want you to try to carry this burden alone...

Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

BECKY said...

Oh Tara, I know just how you feel. Please know that I am lifting your Dad up to the Throne of Grace, and also asking Him for strength for you and your family.

Life is just so precious. May God comfort and keep you all.
Love you,
Becky

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so sorry. I will keep your parents in my prayers. I know how hard it is to watch. ((HUGS))

Lois Christensen said...

Really hope your dad is doing better!!!

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, count me in! Prayers going up! Take Care and God Bless! Keep us posted!

Jess said...

Oh Tara,
Watching your parents decline is so very difficult. May GOD's grace and comfort flow to you and through you.
I will continue to pray for your Dad and your whole family. I am so glad that you are close by them and such a support.
Love and ((HUGS))!

Vickie said...

Hello my friend - I know this is a difficult time for you and your family and especially your mom. I'm praying for you all that the Lord may strengthen you and give you all peace as you care for your dad. Love ya - Vickie

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm with you - crying, laughing, praying, trusting... Dad left one year ago, and I know just how the vigil is. Love ya, and tell Dad that he has plenty of girlfriends praying for him. I'll send pictures of our trip right away.
Deb

Lisa said...

Tara,
Thinking of you and praying for your Dad.

Reflecting the Sparks said...

I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your family. Please give me an update on how I need to pray. I love you and pray God will continue to give you the strength through this time in your father's life.

Shellye

lori vliegen said...

hi sweet pea......i'll be remembering your sweet dad and your family in my prayers.....xox, :))

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, just checking in on you! Hope this finds you doing ok, and your dad much better! Still praying for you all! *Blessings*