So much to do....so little time. Breathe Tara....breathe! Ok, better now.
Just thought I was going to have more time to blog...HA!
Oh well, it may be hit and miss, but I will be here as often as I possibly can. It is my therapy! I have to have it!
Kind of like my art that I haven't done ALL summer. That will happen again one day....MAYBE!
Why are the days flying by? So much I WANT to do, but the HAVE TO DO is weighing heavy on me.
Today I am going to keep Lil Man...(which is a WANT TO, btw)!
He had a big ole time in Florida.
Tomorrow, I am going to have lunch with my sweet mama, which is a WANT TO, btw.
Thursday, going to get up early and go work at the school all day decorating the foyer...
which is a HAVE TO!
May be making a trip to Kansas on Friday to visit my hubby's father...
that would be a NEED TO!
Hope you have a blessed day! That is in my plan for today.
We are truly blessed AND highly favored. Amen?
HUGS










8 comments:
AMEN! And, I know just what you mean about the time flying by, Tara. Be careful in your journey. I would be happy to keep Lil Man for you. LOL! I'm going to get to see mine this Friday! Woo hoo!
Hi Sweetie! So glad you had a great time in my sunny state. So sorry we couldn't pull off some time together, though. Next time!!
My days are very full, too, so I am trying to make sure I visit everyone when I have a few minutes here and there.
Praying for your Dad...delighted that he is improving.
Love and hugs to you!! Let's remind each other to BREATHE, ok?
Becky
Yes, let's all breathe! Enjoyed reading what's going on......
got to have my sweet boy on sunday...oh it was heaven...
Hi Cutie,
So glad that your Florida trip was a blessing and yes, 2 weeks is too long to be away from Hubby and your doggie!
NEXT time we will get together, no "ifs" or "buts!"
Hope you enjoy the decorating.
I've got a lot of NEED TOs awaiting my attention but I think they can wait until tomorrow...or the weekend. LOL
Sending my love,
Jess
yes... it's August, and a busy one for me too. Praying you will find peace and joy in all of your Want-to's and your Need-to's this summer. Thanks for the quick up-date, Tara! :)
Yes, and Amen! Did you and Mama enjoy the Holly Hill experience today? Wish I could have come and wish I would have won the tomato counting contest!!! Mom and I painted the whole morning, and then I came home and took a nap.
Love the picture of you four jumping on the beach! I'm glad you are back!
I have not been blogging much either. Sheesh! And it isn't as though all my time is scheduled and full either. I'm just...sitting! jan
Post a Comment