Saturday, September 4, 2010

GRAND SLAM!

The party was a success!

*fantastic weather
*friends and family
*yummy cake
*pizza!!!
*cracker jacks
AND...
BASEBALL.

Lil Man had a blast!

batter...batter....swing!

think he's going to be a natural.
no stoppin him!





13 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, so good to hear from you! Happy Birthday to that "Lil Man", He is adorable:), that pic with the cracker jacks is precious! Hope this day is filled with wonders as well!

Barb said...

Fun times....Barb

Diana Ferguson said...

Special times and memories!!!

Anonymous said...

How absolutely adorable! The weekend was perfect for a party! Why wasn't I invited!?!? :)

Jess said...

What wonderful Family Fun!!!
How are the allergies going?
Hope you enjoy the Labor Day holiday. Sending my love~ Jess

Susan B said...

Awwww...just too cute!
Hope you are feeling better! :)

BECKY said...

Sooo cute, Tara! So glad the weather was nice and everything went well! It is great to be able to visit friends again! Finally got my shop open, so I can BREATHE!!

Hope things there are good. How's your Dad doing? Praying for you all, gal!
Love and hugs,
Becky

Unknown said...

So cute!
We have some baseball lovers in our house too;)
Thanks for always leaving me such sweet comments. I love it! :)

Vickie said...

Hi Tara - Lovely party! How much fun they must have had - and YOU - being able to watch Lil Man! He is so cute - hope I'll get me one someday!

(hugs!)

Vickie

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Looks like a wonderful party! Looking forward to those days with our new little one. Jackie

lori vliegen said...

happy birthday to the cutest little slugger.....EVER!!! happy weekend to you, sweetie!! xox, :))))

Wendy said...

I don't think my last comment went through...

Looks like the party was a huge success. Happy Bday to your Big Boy!!

Tanna said...

Oh, that Lil Man is precious!! glad he had a fun birthday!