I love fall also. I love your photo(s) and the pumpkin pie made me drool.
o, I do love this time of year!
Went for a walk in Brown County forest. I love Fall!
Great poem and I love fall also....Barb
Beautiful pictures!
i love fall!!! and i love your fabulous mosaic, in all its orangey, pumpkiny deliciousness!!! and i know you're going to have a fun time with that precious "towboy" of yours.....he is SO cute!!! xox, :))
Hi Tara - I love your mosaic and I love autumn! AND poetry - altho I don't know much about it. Wish I could write poetry, but I can't! :(
Tara, I love that poem and the flow of the words. Great words to accompany great fall pictures! Have a wonderful week! Hugs you back...
Hi Tara,Love your fall mosaic. Enjoy your week! :)
beautiful fall mosaic, Tara! Happy Fall!
My favorite time of year!
this made me soooo happy as i miss out on fall EVERY year in phoenix. thanksxoc
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
12 comments:
I love fall also. I love your photo(s) and the pumpkin pie made me drool.
o, I do love this time of year!
Went for a walk in Brown County forest. I love Fall!
Great poem and I love fall also....Barb
Beautiful pictures!
i love fall!!! and i love your fabulous mosaic, in all its orangey, pumpkiny deliciousness!!! and i know you're going to have a fun time with that precious "towboy" of yours.....he is SO cute!!! xox, :))
Hi Tara - I love your mosaic and I love autumn! AND poetry - altho I don't know much about it. Wish I could write poetry, but I can't! :(
Tara, I love that poem and the flow of the words. Great words to accompany great fall pictures! Have a wonderful week! Hugs you back...
Hi Tara,
Love your fall mosaic. Enjoy your week! :)
beautiful fall mosaic, Tara! Happy Fall!
My favorite time of year!
this made me soooo happy as i miss out on fall EVERY year in phoenix.
thanks
xo
c
Post a Comment