:)My Friday post is about gratitude. I made a banner and have lots of gratitude quotes too. :)
The colors are brilliant and I love the word of wisdom!
This is very cute - AND I love what it says. Did you make this?
Love it!!
No Vickie, I didn't make this. My daughter gave me this lovely tray for my birthday. She bought it at a wonderful little store in Hughes Springs called Teel & Co. Isn't it pretty? I love it.
Awesome!!! So happy for you about that new HP.
Amen, Sister! Amen! Love that tray.
Just what has been on my mind these days. Jackie
Love the tray, thought maybe you made it---you could! It looks like your style!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
9 comments:
:)My Friday post is about gratitude. I made a banner and have lots of gratitude quotes too. :)
The colors are brilliant and I love the word of wisdom!
This is very cute - AND I love what it says. Did you make this?
Love it!!
No Vickie, I didn't make this. My daughter gave me this lovely tray for my birthday. She bought it at a wonderful little store in Hughes Springs called Teel & Co. Isn't it pretty? I love it.
Awesome!!! So happy for you about that new HP.
Amen, Sister! Amen! Love that tray.
Just what has been on my mind these days. Jackie
Love the tray, thought maybe you made it---you could! It looks like your style!
Post a Comment