So thankful for therapy!
Art therapy that is...
stuck on this one. Can't decide if I want to work on
this or...
these. Making these for a bazaar next weekend.
Still playing around with these glass creations.
Was thinking about adding a hook to the top
and making little bird feeders to hang in
trees or on shepard hooks.
What ya think?
Think they would sell?
Thank You Lord for "free" therapy!
So much to be thankful for during this SEASON of
THANKFULNESS.










13 comments:
Hi! Tara, so happy to hear from you! These creations are so cute, crosses are adorable, and the little glass creations are so cute, I would display in my house, they would be really pretty sitting with a pretty birdhouse! Love it all. Have a glorious evening! Love and have Missed You!
Such cute projects! I think it would be fun to be a crafter...but I never have been.
Have a good weekend!
Linda
Creating something, writing, and eating Twix bars definitely improve my outlook on life! Beautiful creations for the bazaar!
hi tara...i love all of your projects...especially the crosses. really neat. i use a nikon digital. i don.t know how to use anything but the automatic settings however and i don.t have photoshop to make them pretty, but someday!
happy sabbath day tomorrow!
xo
c
Hey Cutie,
Tell me more about these motor cycle rides!!! Sounds like so much FUN!
Guess what? I get to go on two cruises this fall! Still can't believe it. I've never been on a cruise and now I get to go on TWO.
So many photos to take!!!
Happy Therapy! Everything is so lovely and YES, I think they would make adorable hanging feeders.
LOVE your sound track...it always encourages my spirit.
Blessings and ((HUGS))
Tara, I have to chuckle. I just made a post about art practically making me NEED therapy and here it IS therapy to you, an artist! LOL! My friend dragged me with her to a watercolor class and I am a RANK novice. I need therapy for the stress of feeling so inadequate! LOL!
Your work is beautiful, as always. I love the little bird feeders and I think they would sell.
Enjoy your therapy!! =)
Tara,I adore the crosses....Barb
it looks like you've got lots of creative goodness going on!!! you're working on some super cute projects......and i'm LOVING those Crosses!!! have fun!! xoxo, :))
Oh you are just so talented!!!!!
excellent
excellent
I love the beaded crosses. They are very cool. Selling stuff can feel elating or ...not so much. I used to do craft shows. Sometimes I would feel as though I hit the jackpot, and sometimes I wouldn't sell a thing. What a crapshoot.
Post a Comment