Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

Enjoying a SNOW DAY here in East Texas! That is a rare thing in these parts.

Watching the birds through my back door eat out of my glass bird feeder.
So glad I kept it out for my lil birdy friends.
See him perched on the side? Lil fat thing!
Can you believe some of my plants are still alive?
Lil Man has been having a good time today too!
His mommy already posted some pics of him
and his new puppy (Cowgirl Daisy)
on Facebook.

Getting so big....too fast!

Think I will go play in my art room where it is nice
and warm. Need to create something!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Brrr! The snow didn't quite reach us here in Houston. But it is quite chilly. What a great day for you to create. Can't wait to see what you make! ~Lanie

Gay Vaughan said...

Rare treat...and we get to do it again tomorrow! I hope you have had fun today.
~Gay~

Nana's Nuggets said...

WoW! you got a lot of snow, we just got a dusting! but I love it when it snows in the daytime. enjoyed the pics, love the little bird! and that baby is so cute! Warm Blessings!

Deb said...

Brrr....love the last photo...too darn cute...

lori vliegen said...

so great to see you in blogland!! stay warm with all that snow on the ground......hope you're having fun creating lots of fabulous things in your studio.....or maybe thinking of ways to renovate your new camper into a "traveling craft room"?!! xox, :))

Tanna said...

Your patio is so beautiful. And, you know I love the photos of lil man! They just bring light to our lives; so full of joy and wonder! Hope you enjoyed your afternoon creating something that stirred your heart, Tara!

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! tara, if you see my apology on my blog, please excuse the confusion that I caused with my give-a-way post. I accidently put your blog post title with the name that was chosen, You see I put my cart before my horse type thing! I am so embarrased! But none the less, just forgive me for that one! i will hav eanother give-a-way and I will make sure that you are included twice!! Love and Warm blessings!

Stacey said...

That is a lot of snow! I am so glad you and your hubby were able to spend some great time together. I LOVE the gift you gave yourselves. I know that will be treasured for many years to come. I hope you are having a blessed beginning to this new year!
Stacey

Joy said...

Hey Tara, I linked to you on my blog. Heheeee...