One of the blogs I enjoy visiting and get inspiration from is here.
Because of Chrissy 's post I am going to share a SERENDIPITY moment I had this morning.
I got to sleep in this morning because we are now on our 3rd round of Winter Weather in NE Texas. I am still in shock over it, but enjoying every minute of it. IT IS VERY RARE in these parts.
Anyways, I got up and went in to fix a cup of coffee and found this on the bar!!!
Now that is a SERENDIPITY moment for sure! And yes, those are pecans. How inventive is that?
My hubby is such a romantic. He has been surprising me each day this week with Pre-Valentine's Day gifts. I know! I am truly blessed. He spoils me rotten! Not sure I always deserve it, but sure do enjoy it.
Monday he snuck this in after making a trip to Walmart.
Can I just say...OMG! YUM YUM! All my favorites...dark choco, almonds, and sea salt....together at last.
Tuesday he brought home a delicious TRUFFLE and a pound of Pumpkin Pie coffee from The Kitchenette. If you ever visit my lil town, you will love this store. I savored every last bite of the truffle. I meant to take a pic of it before eating it, but.....
Have you had any SERENDIPTY moments lately? If so, please share...
If you haven't visited cul*ti*vate, give her a visit.











10 comments:
you are one lucky gal! but then he's a lucky dude too!
How sweet!!!!! Can't wait to see more.....
Hi! tara, what a sweet post! i loved it! And Girl you are so blessed w/that hubby of yours! Please keep us posted on what else to come! Have a great evening!
AHHH! tara you are married to a prince.
that is SO rare and wonderful. honestly. i hope he never loses that.
thank you soooo much for sharing it with me and for sharing my link on your blog.
i hope the rest of your week is just as HEART warming.
xo
chrissy
Tara, I think you two must be a perfect match! Two sweet partners in this life. I love the pecan message!! Stay warm!
You are married to one sweet guy!! The pecan message is so cute! :)
What a sweet man - count yourself very lucky, Tara! Love the pecans!
Guess what! The snow/ice missed us this time - YEA - except I had to work. Dang! Lucky you again! Enjoy your time off, girl!
Awwww...that is so sweet! Daughter made a comment today about Valentines Day, and I realized she really needs a big valentine this year since there's no one special in her life. Isn't that sad? I also realized that I need to think about people like her and do something special for them, too. Thanks for the inspiration! Love ya!
VERY sweet!
Hi! tara, just checkin in on you, haven't heard from you! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment