Friday, February 4, 2011

Very Rare!


How VERY rare to see snow AGAIN in Northeast Texas. What is going on? It is so pretty too. Big pretty snowflakes so rarely seen in these parts. Loving another snow day, but sure won't love it come June when I am wishing I were out of school! Oh well, going to enjoy it while I can.

Just a few snippets of things I love:

Newest great niece!


Lil Man giving his Mommy a Valentine message!

My sweet hubby!

and this picture of a SNOW MOB I saw on Facebook this morn while I was enjoying my 2nd cup of coffee at home!

It was a clearer picture on Facebook!
Sorry....

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Beautiful Tara! This IS strange - two years in a row! Thank you Al Gore, for global warming! Cute little kiddos!!!

Barb said...

Hi Tara, we are getting some snow today again which is rare for our part of the state too.The kids are adorable,have a great weekend....Barb

Debbie said...

Hey Tara! Our school district lost three days this week on account of the blizzard. However, we did probably have a record amount of ecstatically happy kids. Don't know about their parents........

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Sure some strange weather throughout some parts of the country. Love your photos ~ especially the adorable one of you and your hubby!

Deb said...

I'm so ready for the white stuff to leave...

Tanna said...

Hey, Tara! I have been happy for the bright sunshine today and getting above freezing! LOL! Your photos are so very fun! Great Niece is soooo cute! And, Lil Man, well he is ALWAYS too cute. Love the sweet photo of you and your hubby. Love is a wonderful blessing in our lives. PTL!! And, the snow mob is hilarious!! Stay warm and take care.

Diana Ferguson said...

Get ready for round 2 of this crazy weather!

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah's in the kitchen yelling, "HOPE THERE'S NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!" He seems to think we'll have snow again. And it's gotten colder out there tonight.
Enjoy your day off (again). :) XO

Unknown said...

great pictures - it's hard for me to imagine a winter without snow as I live in WI and we get snow all the time. I am sure your kids loved the closing of school - I know when ever we have the threat of a closing the kids are all excited! We only had 1 snow day this year - they don't like to close the schools because of all the make up days!