Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanks

Thank you for all the sweet comments about my Fritzy. It was a really rough week! Many tears shed between the hubby and I.


Never realized how much a part of us he was. I still think I hear him walking across the tile or scratching at the back door! So weird. I didn't even know what to do with the crust on my toast in the mornings. I looked at my hubby and said, "What should I do with the crust...eat it or throw it in the trash?"


I know it will get better with time. I have already had one person offer me their dog and a couple of phone #'s of people to call if I wanted another Schnauzer. Don't think I am ready for all that just yet. Maybe later! We will see.


In the meantime, my GRAND- doggies are going to have to fill the void. I am up to 3 now!


On a happier note....I AM ON SPRING BREAK!!! Pulling the new camper to the lake. I can't wait! Praying for nice weather.


Lil Man and his mommy and daddy will be there too.

Muttin Bustin!

Gonna be fun!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, it is strange to hear them, about 3 wks. after my Missy was gone, I was in the back of the house and could have sworn that I heard her whine! It must have been from "Doggy" heaven! Have a great week of fun and sun:)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Losing someone as sweet as your Fritzy will take some time for your heart to mend.

Enjoy your spring break and your grand-doggies :)

BECKY said...

Hi sweetie, So sorry about Fritzy.
These things are so hard.

Looks like you have enough to keep you occupied on your break, though!!
Hope you have a blast, gal!
Love n hugs,
Becky

Tanna said...

I know, Tara. Sometimes, I still think I should feel Tess nudge my leg and look up with those coal black eyes... It's been 15 months.

Hope you have a wonderful week at the lake!! Weather looks like it will be great for camping! Hugs and blessings ~ Tanna

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying being at the lake this week. Maybe I just will come out there! :) Happy Spring Break!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

So sorry about Fritz. We lost our Nick this summer and so I certainly know how you feel. Have a blessed time camping, and time will heal. Jackie