Lil Man thought he wanted to Muttin Bust last night, but decided at the last minute that he would just watch from afar.... (Well, he is only 3!) His daddy was a little disappointed, but I bet he will be ready
by this time next year. That is all he talks about....bullwidin and muttin bustin!
I may be just a tad partial, but I believe he was the cutest lil towboy out there....
6 comments:
Hi! Tara, yes~mam! he is so cute! Happy:) Easter to you and your Family!
too cute!....Barb
Now just look at that sassy face! He's gonna be Muttin Bustin before too long! So cute!
Oh my gosh! What a cute cowboy and future heartbreaker! I love how you relate his speech, Tara. Can't wait til next year to see him muttin bustin!
Oh, yes, Tara!! He IS a cutie for sure!! LOL! He'll be muttin bustin all too soon! They grow up so fast! blessings ~ tanna
Oh my goodness...what a cute little cowpoke you have. I enjoyed visiting blog and Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment