
I haven't had anytime this month to blog or read my friends blogs.
I have missed everyone.
The end of the school year is SO busy. Testing, reports, field trips, the list goes on and on!
My last day of school is June 6th. I am not going to teach summer school again this summer. I am excited about that because I have a list of things I want to do around my house. I will miss the extra money, but I will love the extra time for myself.
I probably won't be on here much until after school is out....so just wanted all my bloggy friends to know I MISS YOU and will reconnect next month when all reports are finished and the last box is checked! Until then.....HUGS to you all.










3 comments:
Just saying hi!!!
Bring on the summertime!! blessings ~ tanna
Whew! I think we're all breathing a sigh of relief that summer is finally here. Blessings, my friend. Let's you, Chickie, and me do lunch very soon!
Post a Comment