Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Got a treatment!

 Window treatment that is!
 My sweet hubby helped me hang new curtains in the art room!
Woo Hoo!

 Another project I have taken on this summer.
Tired of the border and this ugly green paint!
Going with Ostrich Feather.
 Just a basic creamy color that will match with anything.
 My sweet Daddy enjoyed his Father's Day present.
He is on his THIRD bowl of homemade ice cream!
 He was a happy camper!
Can't leave out Lil Man.
 He had to kick back in Pop Pop's chair for just a bit.
 That entertaining all the Dads is a lot of work for such a little person.
 Love that lil guy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THOSE NEW CURTAINS! Pray tell- where did you get them? I agree that the wallpaper needs to go. Git-r-done! Little Man's starting the recliner business early. Give Dad a big hug for me; he looks good sitting there eating homemade ice cream. That was one of my dad's favorite treats. I'm coming out there soon.

Tanna said...

Lots of fun and hard work and celebrations in your neck of the woods, Tara. I would love to have shared a bowl of that ice cream with your Dad!

Those window treatments add joy to your creative space! Woohoo!

I love that Lil Man has a "Pop Pop" too. We must be kin with our similar names! LOL!

I can't wait to see Ostrich Feather!! That just sounds gorgeous!

blessings ~ Tanna

Deb said...

great curtains....love the little guy in the chair...

Vickie said...

So cute that Lil Man - My daddy is Pop Pop, too...

I love your art room - so whimsical! I would go nuts in there just whipping out creativity! Love your Daddy there eating ice cream. Daddy's are so special...

Hope to get up there to visit you girls soon!

no spring chicken said...

The windows look fabulous! Oh for an art room... sigh.

Blessings, Debbie

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Did you make your curtains in your art room? Such a fun pattern. My sewing room is the next project, and there will be color also. Hope your neck of the woods is cooler than ours. Jackie

Jess said...

Woo Hoo, indeed!
I LOVE new curtains, paint and wallpaper! So tickled for you...((HUGS))