Thursday, June 9, 2011

Made it!



I had to make up 2 snow days this week....so NOW I am "officially" on summer vacation!

I say SUMMER....you say YAY....

SUMMER...YAY!!!

Can you tell I am glad to be finished?

Ready to reconnect with my bloggy friends and get back in the ART ROOM! Need to get my creative juices flowing. Will be involved in an art festival in September....so I gotta get busy.

Good to be back!

HUGS...

6 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I say, "YAY" for you!

Deb said...

welcome to Summer...

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, so happy:) to get you back! My daughter is excited as well, she has had to go back this week for workshops, but yesterday she said..Finished..so ready for summer break! have a good wk-end!

Debbie said...

I hope you have a wonderful summer and enjoy your time off! Deb

Tanna said...

Look forward to seeing what you create this summer!! blessings ~ tanna

Vickie said...

Be sure and show us what you're creating!!! Can't wait to see - enjoy your break!