Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eeeeee

So excited!!!

Took the plunge.....

Signed up for this!!!

Flying Lessons!  Click on to read all about it.

6 comments:

Barb said...

sounds great....Barb

Tanna said...

Yea!! Congratulations for stepping toward your dreams!! blessings ~ tanna

Vickie said...

Hey girl - thought for a minute there you'd gone completely off your rocker - OK, I guess you can take THOSE kid of flying lessons! And I hope you soar!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope this opens up a whole new world for you! Very exciting! When you told me first about this, I just couldn't believe you were taking flying lessons, but that would be exciting, too! :)

lori vliegen said...

oh.....my......goodness!!! i have a million questions.....are you loving it?? we want to know all about it!!! enjoy your flight, girlfriend!! xoxox

Tara said...

It starts August 7th. I will keep you all posted. I am so excited.