Friday, August 5, 2011

finished...

Not the best picture. Used my iPhone.
Wish I could afford a really nice camera.
 Sure makes a difference.


Starting a new one!
We will see...

5 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, this is so pretty! I saw the little dragonfly at the bottom! I just painted "my first" painting ever!! @ Color Me Happy in Longview last week! I loved it:), (pics on blog now). But I would love to be able to do something like U do! I cannot even do a stick figure! LOL!! but did that cross. Have a great wk-end!

Flat Creek Farm said...

It is beautiful, Tara. I love your work! -Tammy

Vickie said...

Very nice, Tara - I love it. You've got some great ideas, girl - I can't wait to see what you do!

Diana Ferguson said...

Great job! Hope you had a nice weekend.

jules said...

This is gorgeous! I would love that!