
This is my latest torn paper creation. I am so ready for spring I have begun creating it inside before it is here on the outside.
Also, I have just received my SPRING 2009 edition of life:beautiful magazine. If you don't know about this magazine...you need to get acquainted. It is so inspirational, from fresh spring ideas for decorating, recipes, crafts and projects to inspiring stories by Dr. James Dobson, Joyce Meyer, Dr. Gary Smalley, and Janet Parshall. They are all well know Godly inspiring people. The website to check it out is www.lifebeautifulmagazine.com.

Ok...gotta get to readin...need some springy inspiration from some experts.










10 comments:
beautiful,I love the colors....Barb
I love what you made!!! Beautiful!!! I have never heard of that magazine. Where can I find it???
Very Pretty with lovely colors! I'm going to check out the site for the magazine you mentioned. Thanks for posting!
Hi girl!
Shouldn't you be resting in bed, drinking lots of fluids and not working too hard??
Hope you're taking things in a slow pace..
sending you a hug and a smooch..
~Silver
Love your artwork! So pretty and colorful!! :) And I love that magazine, I'll have to check the newsstands soon!
Thank you for your beautiful art. I love to color and paint with some ladies with special needs at the group home I supervise. Maybe I should try the torn paper art. It is beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Karen
I am so looking for spring too. loved the picture, and thank you for sharing about the magazine!!! I will have to check it out.
Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet words.
Blessings,
Sue
Great color choices, can't wait to see those colors in real life...outside.
Looks like it was a lot of fun to do that.
I am off to check out the magazine you are enjoying. Thank you for sharing the beautiful art work you are working on.
Warm Wishes -
Nice job, it's very pretty! (o:
Post a Comment