Friday, April 10, 2009

Blessings...


See the land, her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
Burst at last from winter snows.
Earth with heaven above rejoices... ~Charles Kingsley

Hope everyone has a blessed day filled with many wonderful, delightful, and happy surprises.

God Bless all on this lovely Easter weekend.

5 comments:

Barb said...

just wanted to say hi and have a wonderful easter....Barb

Bren Haas said...

Wonderful entry for Good Friday! Happy Easter to you .... a true blessing you are!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Stopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter! I know you have not been able to comment on my blog and the only thing I could find was a place to add you as a friend. I don't know what that means or if it will correct the problem. Hopefully!
Kindly, ldh

Joy said...

I always enjoy the poetry you post... are things working better with the comment thing?? Have a great Easter.

Michelle Palmer said...

Happy Easter! :)