Many family matters going on since school released for the summer. Too many to post about. Just need lots of prayers from all my bloggy friends out there. Just a new season of trials my family is going through, but I know my God is with me through it all and I just have to remember his promises are true in all situations. AMEN!?!
Gotta share a picture of some really wonderful children in my life. A family member got married last weekend. These three precious kiddos are my great niece and great nephews... They really captured the attention of the wedding party, guests, and family members.
Is that cute or what?!?

Time to be silly now...

And who could resist this? He was on a mission!

If you have been following my blog in the past you might remember me talking about my artsy fartsy sister, my inspiration. Well, she retired from teaching school after almost 30 years of teaching art. Her school gave her a come and go retirement celebration. She is now vacationing in Florida this week with my favorite niece and great nephew...lucky dog! CONGRATS TO MY SISTA! (Oh....she's the one in tie-dyed. She told everyone that she started teaching in tie-dyed, so she was going out in it!)
OK, going to leave you with a smile....










7 comments:
What beautiful additions to a wedding! The pictures of them are priceless. Praying your problems will find solutions and you'll enjoy a peaceful summer! Glad you're back!
So nice to visit with you and catch up on happenings at your place! Very sweet children! I love to see little ones all in white :) Thanks for the little smile!!!
Hello Dear friend,
So glad you are back blogging, I will certainly keep you in prayer. The children are so adorable, I so love their outfits. And that little rosy cheek fellow smiling is absolutely precious. Congratulation to your sister on her retirement.
Hugs,
sue
What precious pictures of the kids! Those need to be on the wall or in the perfect frame. :)
Congratulations to your sister! Woo hoo!
The kids look great! I love the blonde with the all white look---perfect! Glad to see you're back on the scene! I'm still on vacation, but did a short post. Enjoying the 2 grandkids now.
Cute pics,yes it is hot in Arkansas summer is here, what town or city is the car show?....Barb
also congrats on becoming a grandmother you will love it....Barb
Post a Comment