Am thinking about purchasing this book, was wondering if anyone has seen it, read it, or own it? Hate to waste my hard earned money if it isn't worth the purchase.Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Was wondering...
Am thinking about purchasing this book, was wondering if anyone has seen it, read it, or own it? Hate to waste my hard earned money if it isn't worth the purchase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I've never seen it, but it does look good. Could you request your local library to order it for you?
P.S. I really like your new widget at the top with the hands--that's a creative idea!
I've never seen it but the cover is really pretty,what about checking your local library to see if they have it before you buy it? That's what I do if I'm not sure I want to buy a book....Barb
If you take a look at it on Amazon, sometimes they will let you look inside at various pages, chapters, excerpts, etc. It looks good; let us know what you decide.
Suzanne
I'll go with checking with the local library first. That way you can browsse through it first and know for sure if that's what you really need or want in a book ;)
Always so good to hear from you!
hugs-
~Silver
Post a Comment