Well, I didn't get very far on my creating. Oh well....that's life. Oh how I wish it were a beach at this point and time. Have had a few set backs this week. Husband is temporarily laid off, a water line broke, and well pump (300.00) later is fixed! What is that scripture..."Count it all joy!" Trying very very hard.Torn tissue paper/napkin art is very theraputic...so I am going back to the art room now and finish my beach.
I think I hear the waves calling my name......










9 comments:
sorry for all your troubles may you feel Gods grace during this difficult time, I love your art it's so cute hope you have a wonderful weekend and things are better soon....Barb
Hi sweet friend. How have you been? Not sure you're an award free blog or not. but i have you on my thoughts on my blog ;)
This is really pretty. You are very talented and I'm glad you have something to do that is relaxing. Sorry you had the problems in your house and had to pay so much for things to be fixed. Hope your husband finds a job soon and the Lord will open the windows of heaven upon you and bless you!
Jehovah Jireh will come through! (I am preaching to myself here also!) God bless you.
i LOVE your beach artwork....and yes, i agree....i think that those ARE waves that we hear! wishing you many blessings today....
:)
Thank you for sharing your heart and your art. I am praying that God's waves of grace and love will soothe your soul and give you a renewed HOPE.
It's never fun when trials "pile up..." but, GOD.
Blessings always!
Been thinking about you... how are your son and daughter doing? Your art is looking mighty fine... very pretty!
Whoops, I meant your daughter in law... sorry.
Your painting is lovely! Hope things improve around your home very soon. I know what it's like to have a husband get laid-off. It's hard...very, very hard.
Post a Comment