Do you ever feel like everything tends to end up like this???
HALFWAY...
Seems to be my life lately!
I am halfway:
- finished with projects.
- fitting in my clothes.
- feeling well.
- wanting to get out of bed and go to work in the mornings.
- finished with my Christmas shopping. (OK, so I fudged on that one... I have barely started) Eeek!
- excited about the holiday season.
I know, I know....snap out of it, you say! I think it is the winter blues ? I am just not a winter person. I go into hibernation. I just want to halfway do ANYTHING!
AND....I finally felt like putting up my Christmas tree (which is SO not like me) usually I have it up the weekend after Thanksgiving AND would you look at it, half the lights are out!!!
Half of me says don't post this because your bloggy friends will think you are nuts and the other half says maybe someone is feeling the same way and we need to remind each other that...
this too shall pass.










12 comments:
girl,I'm right there with you I put my tree up Monday I always have it up the weekend after thanksgiving and I haven't put out all my decor I've had a cold and just haven't felt great and for some reason it just doesn't seem like it should be time for christmas again....Barb
count me in on the half that says i'm feeling the same way!! i applaud you for getting your tree up.....i haven't even done that yet! and i passed "halfway" on fitting into my clothes back in october (you don't even want to know what percentage i'm at with that one....pathetic!!).
i LOVE your banner photo of that heart cloud....fantastic!
hugs, :))
I am definitely glad to see that I am not the only one but: Half way is better than NO Way! Praying you will soon be feeling 100%
I think somebody needs a hug! Yes, I was feeling like that just a couple of weeks ago. I told my family I didn't even care if we put up the tree this year! So my husband did! And what about those lights; seems they don't last like they used to. I just go ahead and buy a few strands at Hobby Lobby when they're on sale just in case. Sounds like you need something to look forward to. I get really tired of dark cold winter about February. I usually also start dieting and working out so I can get back into at least one set of my clothes:)Allow yourself to have some fun. I hope that helped; I'm honestly trying. Debbie
Here's you another hug, Tara! I'm feeling it, too. I'm using the excuse of waiting for my daughter to come home from college this weekend to help me get things done.
Now you just look at your beautiful new banner photo of the heart-shaped cloud and keep telling yourself - "Nothing but Blue Skies" (or if you can sing like Willie Nelson - go ahead and belt it out!) and you'll be feeling better in no time!
Thanks for coming by!
Oh, I thought I was the only one with this problem! So glad to know I have company. Wanna go to Jefferson with me tonight? Bus is leaving at 5... We'll procrastinate another day - together! hahahahaha...
I feel your pain. I am okay through Christmas then I crash. From January through March, I just beg the sun to come back out for a while so I can get my energy back.
Hmmm... do you think it could be old age??? heheheee
It's much harder to do things when it's cold. Even when you're in a warm house.....you know it's cold out and the days are short. In the summer, if I'm working on a project and need to go into the garage to get a hammer, I just do. In the winter, I just don't
Easy to get things half done in the winter...
I know what you mean. I've not been very Christmassy this year at all. We just put our tree up tonight, I still have to complete the rest of the decorations...maybe this weekend. I've done most of my shopping, so I'm glad about that. Not sure what is wrong this year.
I hope you have a good weekend! :o)
Oh, I forgot to say I love the picture in your header. :o)
I haven't put out all my decor I've had a cold and just haven't felt great and for some reason it just doesn't seem like it should be time for christmas again...
Work from home India
Post a Comment