Sunday, February 14, 2010

And the WINNER is...

We shook up all the names in the basket....


 Then sweet hubby reached into the basket.....
It was a sacrifice because he was all wrapped up in his blanket,
watching NASCAR races on the tube...

but stopped long enough to do the honors!

Drum roll, please.....

Becky over at HOLIDAY IN THE SUN is the most precious lady.
If you haven't visited her blog, you will be truly blessed.
She is such an encourager. She always leaves the sweetest comments too.

CONGRATS...BECKY!

Thanks to all who left me such sweet comments about my handmade goodies. 
That is the most comments I have ever gotten since I began blogging.
 Met some wonderful new bloggy friends too.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. I know I sure did.
My hubby spoiled me rotten with flowers, card, and breakfast.
 My daughter took me to lunch, the movies (Dear John) and gave me a
yummy box of GODIVA chocolates. They are divine! 

 I will post tomorrow and show you the actual goodies
I am sending Becky before I put them in the mail.


11 comments:

BECKY said...

WOW Tara!! Can't believe he drew my name!! What a blessing!! Thank you so much for your generous heart and for hosting this giveaway! I will be having one for spring!!

Love and hugs,
Becky

off to email you...:o)

Nonnas News said...

Congratulations to Becky!!! Glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Joy said...

Hi Tara Lady! Looks like I missed this one--is the gift some of those Giradelli (sp.) dark chocolates with the raspberry filling??? Those are my favorites. Are you finally over the bug? Feeling any better? Are you beginning to count down the days till school is out, or is it a bit early for that? Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Becky! That helps make it an even nicer Valentine's Day!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day! And Congrats to Becky... lucky girl! Tara, Enjoy the holiday tomorrow (hope you have a day off!). -Tammy

lori vliegen said...

a big bloggy woo hoo shout-out to becky.....congrats!!
and, SO glad you had a fun valentine's day.....don't forget that godiva chocolates are good for breakfast, too (if there's any left, that is!!)! :))

Vickie said...

Lucky Becky! That was a NEAT giveaway, Tara.

Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines day and are on Chocolate OVERLOAD! You'll be wired for days!

Apron Senorita said...

Hi, so nice to meet you. I’m Yoli, a fellow “Texas Blogging Gal”. I made it my goal to visit each member’s Blog. I don’t want to just “drive-thru” to meet a quota, but instead to share the gift of friendship that God gives us all. I’m excited to read your inspirational stories and see your creative works. You are always welcomed at my Apron Senorita Blog.

Tara, that was really sweet of you to do the giveaway and my congratulations to Becky. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

God Bless You!
Yoli
http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Good Morning Tara!
I too hope you have the day off and that you are feeling way better!
Congrats to Becky! What a special lady. =)
So, what art project is spinning around in your head this week?
Happy Creating!

Lois Christensen said...

I'm so happy Becky won!! You're right she is the sweetest person!

Your day sounds wonderful! Glad you had fun!

Snippety Gibbet said...

Lucky, Becky!!!