Friday, February 26, 2010

Can't wait...

Lil Man is coming to hang out with Aunt Tawa while Mama goes shopping tomorrow.

Can't wait....

9 comments:

Debbie said...

And I have a baby shower to go to>
Swap ya! Debbie:)

Barb said...

how fun,hope you guys have a great day....Barb

Gay Vaughan said...

Have fun! Check out my post tonight.
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

Tanna said...

Oh, those Little Men are the very best!! Enjoy your time with him! =)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face. I bet he says the cutest things.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that smile! *swoon* He's breaking my heart already! :)
Have fun!

Karen said...

What gorgeous smiles. Have a wonderful weekend!

lori vliegen said...

i hope that lil man is ready to have lots and lots of kisses planted on those sweet little cheeks.....because i KNOW that's exactly what you're gonna do!! have fun, aunt tawa!! xox, :))

Stacey said...

I hope you and Lil man have had a fantastic day filled with great memories!