Monday, February 15, 2010

Here it is!

OK, sweet Becky. I have all your goodies ready to pack up and ship your way. I hope you like them.

I designed the domino necklace to remind you of us wonderful Texas ladies (wink, wink). Every time you see it, you can say a prayer for us. That be OK? I don't know about you, but I can always use some prayer.


I don't know if you have a place that the cross will match with your decor in your home, so if you don't,  you can hang it in the garage. LOL.... just kidding.


The surprise gift is a handmade fused glass piece handmade by my sister. I am putting one of her business cards in with it. She is in the process of designing her website. She makes some beautiful pieces. I put her website on my sidebar if anyone would like to go check it out. Her pieces are very reasonable. They make wonderful gifts too. I have a collection of them. The kids at school just ooh and aah over them.


I hope you like it all! They were all made with love.

13 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Oooh, lucky Becky!!!

suzanne

Stacey said...

Tara- Those are gorgeous! Becky is one lucky gal. Don't hang it in the garage...send it on over my way. I'd be happy to help. :)

Joy said...

Becky will be styling for sure. Those pieces are so pretty and unique. You do beautiful work.

♥ Joy

jules said...

Love these. The domino is really cool, even though I'm not from Texas.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Becky is lucky! Those are wonderful gifts. Love them all, but especially that domino pendant. I have a soft spot for Texas as dear son lived there for two years. I'm glad he lives here now, but miss those Texas visits (especially flea markets at Canton!). -Tammy

Barb said...

Tara,your gifts are beautiful I'm happy you had a wonderful valentine's day.Talk to you soon....Barb

Lois Christensen said...

Love your creations!!! She's going to love them!

Anonymous said...

Now, I wish I would have entered! Gorgeous pieces. Talented family, you are.

Vickie said...

Lucky Becky. (pouting and stamping my foot) Tara, those are so pretty! You and your sister are very talented!

Valentina Harper said...

Congrats Becky!! Beautiful gifts :)

Together We Save said...

Oh wow - these are beautiful. Becky I am so jealous!!

Bettie from Southern Thresholds said...

Love the look of fused jewelry. Please ask your sister if she has considered fusing neat, fabric swatches - quilters would really love to wear one. I know I would. Love your blog. My first visit and I will sign up as a follower. Looking forward to many great blogs.

BECKY said...

Oh you sweet thing! I just love them all and of course I have a place for the cross!! I LOVE fused glass, and I LOVE the Texas domino!!! One of my closest friends hails from Texas...she will be green with envy!!

And the heart...did you know I LOVE hearts because they remind me of my Mom who is dancing in heaven right now?

What a joy and delight, Tara! Thank you again!
Love and big hugs,
Becky