"SNOW" much love...
This was yesterday afternoon.
This was this morning!
I KNOW....in Northeast TEXAS even!!!
WOO HOO...
Happy Snow Day!
Lil Man's first snow.
I don't know who had more fun...Lil Man or his daddy!
Don't forget to go check out my GIVEAWAY!
Going to pick a winner on Sunday.












16 comments:
Can you believe the snow? my folks said snow in MS, too.
cold, rainy, gray in FL.
Global warming, I guess. ;^)
Melanie@Bella~Mella
I'm tired of it already...our flight got canceled....hadn't had a vacation in years...plan trip in Oct....who would have thought snow in Feb in Texas...atleast we got it all changed and get to go soon...
This is why I am glad I live in SE Texas instead of NE Texas. It is very beautiful though and it is sooo cold here anyway... we might as well have snow too! Thanks for stoppinb by today. I always get a kick out of coming to visit you because of your playlist! ~Lanie
Awww, Thanks for joining my little crafty blog. I'm honored!!! I'll post a special Valentine idea there a little later today!
Oops, forgot to add how fun to see the snow. Too bad Austin didn't get any that would have been fun!
That's a lot of snow for Texas!! Must be exciting since you don't usually get snow like that! Enjoy the weekend!
Have fun y'all! I know it's a rare treat for the Texans :) Love the pictures! -Tammy
Even Georgia has snow this evening! Wow, you really got a lot! Have fun and stay warm.
Oh, my gosh, Tara, your Lil Man is PRECIOUS!! He looks like he was having such fun!! Our snow is mostly melted by now... they say the wet will turn to ice over night. Be safe and stay warm! Hugs! ~Tanna
What a great snowman those two guys made! He's huge! Snow is fun!
Great pics, Tara. Thanks for measuring for me! :) The kids have been out several times today having fun. Good memories. Little man probably won't remember but he'll love the pictures when he is older. Y'all have a good weekend.
Great pictures. All we got here in Houston was rain. Enjoy it while it last.
Y'all DID get a lot!! We got nothing but rain.....thought we might need to start on the ark, but hopefully it's now out of here!! Have a great weekend.
Suzanne
Tara, your snow pictures are nice. The snow seemed to bring a lot of happiness to all who got it. I remember good snows being a rarity in Texas, so I'm happy for ya.Enjoy!
Deb
Happy Saturday Tara!
I'd welcome you to come thaw out in Central Florida, but we having temps in the 30's!
Enjoy the pretty white stuff, some hot chocolate (guilt free) and know that you are LOVED.
Y'all got quite the gigantic snowman there! jan
Post a Comment