Yippee!!!Just a few more days, Tara! I'm afraid it's going to be swelteringly hot! But we'll have fun anyway --- Vickie
Glad to see you back!! Enjoy that pedi - you've earned it :) -Tammy
Congratulations! :)
Yay!!! Good for you! Today is the last day for my daughter and son-in-law too. Enjoy your pedicure! :)
Woo Hoo!!! A pedicure is a great way to start the summer!
Tara,I had a pedicure this morning too my toes are now Party at my Cabana.I just love the names of OPI colors....Barb
My last day was Tuesday June 1. Enjoy your Break!!
YIPPEE!! I know you are doing your happy dance!!Glad you'll be back in blogland!!Love ya!Becky
Us too! I officially have a high school sophomore in the house! The last of the Mohicans.LOL!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
9 comments:
Yippee!!!
Just a few more days, Tara! I'm afraid it's going to be swelteringly hot! But we'll have fun anyway --- Vickie
Glad to see you back!! Enjoy that pedi - you've earned it :) -Tammy
Congratulations! :)
Yay!!! Good for you! Today is the last day for my daughter and son-in-law too. Enjoy your pedicure! :)
Woo Hoo!!! A pedicure is a great way to start the summer!
Tara,I had a pedicure this morning too my toes are now Party at my Cabana.I just love the names of OPI colors....Barb
My last day was Tuesday June 1. Enjoy your Break!!
YIPPEE!! I know you are doing your happy dance!!
Glad you'll be back in blogland!!
Love ya!
Becky
Us too! I officially have a high school sophomore in the house! The last of the Mohicans.LOL!
Post a Comment