BITTERSWEET
It's a New Day and definetly a NEW SEASON for me and my family. It has been such a bittersweet time for us.
I don't have the time to write everything that has been going on in my life right now, but I am putting my blog to rest during this season. I have to focus my time and energy on my parents.
Thanks for your prayers! I will be back.
A dragonfly lives a very short life and it tries to live to the fullest with what it has. I think this is the greatest lesson for all of us. We should try to enjoy every moment of life with what we have.
A dragonfly is a symbol of sense of self, which comes with maturity. It represents renewal, positive forces and power of life.
A dragonfly looked in the window of my parent's house this morning!











17 comments:
Sweet Tara, You take all the time you need, gal! We'll be here when you get back...just love on that family of yours, and let God take care of the rest. He is a mighty God and will meet your every need...and then some.
Love you lots and am praying!
Becky
thinking of you as you do what you need to do, my friend!
Suzanne
Hi! Tara, oh! babygirl, I just so feel what is happening here.I just have walked where you are right now; there is no words, just depend radically upon that "Amazing Grace" that has got you covered!! and yes your Bloggy Friends are right beside you too!! Let us know if we can help!! As always PRAYING for YOU!! RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MINUTE. May the God of Peace RULE IN YOUR HEART!
We will be here when you come back...until then, know we care and know you are loved.
One of your bloggy friends who cares,
Rayanne
Dear Tara,
Take care, you will be missed! Praying for you and your parents. God bless you...see you when you return. :)
Praying that they will be okay.
I know that I need to go to Florida to be with my dad who is in the hospital since Saturday.
He will be 87 on Friday and they can't figure out why he is passing out and can't walk. Take care and God Bless.
We will be here for you... take good care of yourself, too. Prayers for all...
I'm so proud of you! And I'm back to blogging so you better start following me again! Love you!! Your daughter....
Love ya, dear friend, and I'll be praying. You know I will.
You will be in my thoughts!!!!
keeping all of you in my prayers, tara......xox, :))
You are in my prayers. Jackie
Hi Sweet Friend,
Only those who have cared for ailing parents can understand the deep sadness and helplessness one feels when loved ones start to fail.
But GOD is your strength and your shield. HE will give you the grace and peace to serve them and offer comfort.
"LORD, please bless Tara and assure her of Your Presence. Give her a new song for this very difficult season. Amen."
Love you and am praying for you.
Jess
Hi Tara,
Stumbled on your site through "Good Morning Mary Sunshine"....right when the song on your playlist, "You're not Alone" began......
...You have no idea how I needed to hear that, and how encouraging this little post was....
Praying God will bless you and your family in turn....
thanks...
I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you today. ~Lanie
Hi! Tara, just wanted to say I am still praying for you! was looking at some blogs, and thought about you! Just still Praying and thinking about you! Hope you have a good wk-end! LOL:) Nana
Sweet Tara, Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you. May God bless you and your family beyond measure, and give your hearts perfect peace and rest.
Love you,
Becky
Post a Comment