Thursday, June 10, 2010

One month from today...


 Hopefully heading here to spend some much needed R & R and time with the family, one month from today.



Please be praying for a supernatural recovery from this disaster that is destroying our beautiful oceans.

8 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

It will be here before you know it!!

Lois Christensen said...

Enjoy! Haven't been to the beach in awhile!

lori vliegen said...

ooooh, those ocean waves look mighty enticing.....we'll be counting down the days with you!!! xox, :))

Vickie said...

Hi Tara! Had an absolutely fantabulous day with you and Deb!

I will be praying for your Dad - I know how special our parents are. I'm a daddy's girl myself.

I haven't had time to post either - will get my pictures up ASAP! They're so cute!

chrissy said...

i was at the beach recently.
so renewing.
enjoy!
c

Tanna said...

Amen... a supernatural recovery. It's what we need.

Loved your photo on Debbie's! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

Barb said...

Fun,I'm praying the oil spill will be contained soon also....Barb

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I am praying for a solution soon. It is just awful what is happening! Your garden looks great! Jackie