Saturday, June 5, 2010

This and that

Awwww......the 1 hour massage/pedicure was just what this girl needed!



                                   How about those 50 year old feet?


Proud of my first ever garden!



Check out that zuchinni squash plant!

Sure is good fried.



Trying to decide whether I should be tackling the outside

OR

the inside!



Prolly should start here!

Gotta get ready for another art show.


9 comments:

Tanna said...

Those feet are lookin' good! =)

Barb said...

your toes look cute! and your garden looks great and I know what you mean there's always something that need to be done inside and outside....Barb

Deb said...

I need a pedi so bad.....love your garden...

chrissy said...

i am so happy for your garden.
it is one of my "wants" in life...
but phoenix arizona makes it very hard for me to grow ANYTHING!
i did buy a basil plant today however and sauted it up with some chicken and fresh tomato...yum!
happy day.
c

Jess said...

Hey Sweetie ~
Happy Summer!
Your garden looks fabulous...you should be proud! Have fun in that special art room of yours.

Vickie said...

Toes look great! I'm afraid I need to use a sander on my heels! Eeek!

That's a huge zucchini, Tanna! You did a great job on your first garden! You have to enlarge it next year, ya know!

See ya'll Tuesday!

Elenka said...

Haven't visited here in quite a while, sorry to say. I had you bookmarked on a computer I rarely use! I haven't 'made' it yet, 7 more days of school around here....
Nice color polish.

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, are'nt those pedi's just the best!!, and that garden looks "yummy", you just can't beat that fresh veggie stuff!! Have a good summer:).

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice pedi! Your garden looks awesome. I have seen a few people use prolly, I haven't heard that one before. Is that from texting?