Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'M BACK...I think!


Where did the summer go?

Have missed all my bloggy friends. Thanks for all your love and support. God knew exactly what I needed when I found this bloggy world.

Just a quick update, then I will be back.

*My Dad is doing better with each day. Still have a ways to go, but believing daily for his healing.

*Mom's back is getting better every day and she is trying to adjust to her new normal. Still not sure what that is yet, but still praying for strength and endurance through it all for her.

* My trip to Florida was great. But 2 weeks without my car, my computer, my BED, my dog, and my hubby was just a little too long. Did get a nice tan though. The beach was awesome.

Got lots of pics to share. Will leave you with a few. Got to go visit with my parents this afternoon. Then I will be back.


So good to be back. Missed you all!

The angels were watchin over me the whole time.

The view was awesome.

Sunrise was spectacular.

My view was very theraputic!

Me and Lil Man had sooo much fun!

Found and left a little piece of my heart there!

HUGS!

14 comments:

Rae said...

So glad you are back...makes my heart happy!!!!

Vickie said...

Good to see you back, Tara! That's a happy smile you have there! I know you had fun and enjoyed spending time with your Little Man!

We can't wait to see all your great photos and soak up some of your summer sun!

I'm also glad that your folks are doing better. A wonderful answer to prayer! Catch ya later! Miss ya!

Deb said...

great photos...welcome back...

Tanna said...

Glad you are back, Tara!! And, glad things seem to be going well for your folks. The beach looks like it was simply healing. =)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So nice seeing your new post! Happy your parents are feeling better! Lovely photos of your time away!

Kindly, ldh

Susan B said...

Welcome back! Thank you for sharing the photos of your trip. So glad your parents are doing better. :)

lori vliegen said...

aaack......my heart is so sad that i missed you!!!! i can't believe it!! i think that somehow our blog comments kept overlapping.....we're gonna have to do better next time (i'm still holding on to this hug i was gonna give you!!!). i'm glad to hear the good news of your parents....i keep all of you in my prayers, sweet tara! xox, :))

Snippety Gibbet said...

It's good seeing you again. I've not been around much either, and it hasn't been a bad thing. I've missed seeing you though. = ) jan

jules said...

My favorite is your therapeutic view.....

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Looks like you had a great trip, and so glad that your parents are doing better. Now I am in need of some therapy of the beach kind. Jackie

Stacey said...

I am so glad you had such a good time and to hear your parents are doing better. Love the angel cloud!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there now! Ahhhhh...just trying to imagine it... Nope, a kid just walked in... I'll try again later. :) Glad you are back safely.

Lois Christensen said...

Beautiful pictures. I especially love the angel cloud! Glad you're back and had time to get away to relax some!

Diana Ferguson said...

Tara, it's good to have you back. Missed you.

Yes, the angel cloud is great!!!