Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Official....

School starts tomorrow for the teachers. This summer went by very quickly. I am believing for a super school year. Going to start out trying to be as positive as possible!  I am believing that I will be healthy too. Say a prayer for me.

I am spending my last day of summer here with my Dad. He is doing so much better! I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes. He actually was able to go to church last night. With the help of my brother in law and a wheelchair. Mom said he got a standing ovation and lots and lots of hugs and kisses!!! I know he was grinning from ear to ear. Keep him in your prayers too.

My beautiful first born will be 30 tomorrow!


I can't believe it! Doesn't seem possible. Where does the time go???

If you have a minute share some bloggy love with her and also....

TELL HER TO GET BACK TO BLOGGING!!! tee hee...

click here

11 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, So happy things are looking up for your dad! Don't miss a moment with him! And your daughter is beautiful! Happy birthday to her:)! Blessings for a new school year to you!!

Deb said...

beautiful girl...Happy Birthday...

Vee said...

Have a wonderful new schoolyear! So much to be excited about...

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Wishes and prayers for a great school year! How happy your dad must be to be able to attend church again!

Happy birthday wishes to your beautiful daughter too!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your DD! She is a knockout!:)
PS Great news about your Dad.
PSS I'm sure you will have a wonderful school year and only angels in your class.:D

Vickie said...

Beautiful daughter, Tara! She looks like YOU!

So glad to hear your dad is doing so well and you got to spend the day with him!

Hope you have a wonderful school with great kids and great parents who love to be involved!

I'm needin' me a bloggie buddy getaway!!!

Karen said...

God bless you as you go back to work. I know how consuming teaching is. Lifting you and all the teachers up in prayer!

lori vliegen said...

happy birthday to your beautiful sweet girl!!! mine will be 31 in a few months......yikes!!! and here's wishing you a great start to the new school year!!! xox, :))

Unknown said...

Hi Tara
Thanks for your comment. You always leave me such sweet and uplifting words.
It's always so nice to see you've left me a little note:)
xo
Chrissie

Tanna said...

Tara, so glad things are looking up with your family. Your daughter is beautiful! Happy Birthday to her! I know what you mean, my daughter will be 34 next month... time flys... enjoy every moment.

Keli said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Mom! Love you!