Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love my GRAND-puppies!

I don’t have grand-babies, but I sure have some GRAND-puppies! They are so funny too. My kiddos came over Sunday nite to watch them Dallas Cowboys get beat (YIKES!). They brought their kids (doggies) and PIZZA! I was so excited…I didn’t have to cook! I sure was happy bout that cause I was pooped. I have been working so much lately. Working late, working weekends, working at home….work, work, work! UGH!


They say all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy…well, this Jill is feeling a little dull herself.

I know it will get better as the year gets rolling, just a lot to do at the beginning. Lots of new stuff this year at work. Good thing I love my job!

Just had to share a few pics of my crazy GRAND-puppies.

Awww. they were excited to see each other!
Dozier was trying to get Lucy's attention by showing off.
(Don't think it was working)

This was a couple of hours later.
Think they were pooped!
Potty break time.

Fritz says, "Time for these Grand-doggies to go home.
Think I've had enough!"

13 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Those are some cuties! We don't have any pets right now.

Anonymous said...

Love this!Granddogs are very important also. :) I had a granddog, Bailey, before I ever had grandkids. The night our first grandchild was born Bailey got to sleep with Grandma cuz her dad and mom were busy at the hospital with the new baby.

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, I was so happy to hear from you! Thank you for the up-lifting comment that you left me. Those dogs are adorable! However I was expecting "little" dog pics, those look big! i just love when the dogs even joins in the family fun! My son brings his english bull dog when he comes, and I have adopted him as my great grand dog!! How fun:)Have a fun evening!

jules said...

I have the grand babies and the grand puppies......gotta love them all.

Jess said...

Hang in there Cutie, through ALL of the "Beginning of the Year" effort. Maybe this weekend you can CREATE!
Thanks for sharing your precious Grand-doggies with us.
((HUGS))

Tanna said...

Gotta love 'em! Sounds like a fun time was had by all... except maybe da boyz. Pizza and family = good!

BECKY said...

Hi Sweetie! Love your grandies!! Grandies with fur are a blast, too! Still missing my little grandy! We'll get to see her at Christmas, though! I'm sure Fritz was relieved they weren't staying!! HA!!
Love to you and prayers, gal!
Becky

chrissy said...

there is nothing like pizza, family and football is there.
grand puppies included.
c

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I have a new grand-puppy too! Our daughter Jill just got a Yorkie-poo. She wanted a small dog that travels well and does not shed. I will get to meet him when they visit again. I hope our Raider is a kind host! He doesn't do well with other dogs.

Sorry to hear you have had so much work on your shoulders. Hope you are finding rest!

lori vliegen said...

here's to pizza, adorable puppies, and a fun party with your sweet family!!! enjoy some non-work time this weekend!!! xox, :))

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha!!! Looks like that around my house on the weekends. I'm always glad when Brin takes Millie home. Kudos to pizza!

Barb said...

they are very cute,have a wonderful weekend....Barb

Deb said...

cute grand dogs....