Yowser! He has really grown! The last time I stopped by here, that little guy was a tot! Hope you're doing well, going to spend a few moments here and catch up.
when you searh kellys kids facebook page you have to click 'like' on their page first then scroll down and find carsons picture and click 'like' thanks everyone!
7 comments:
heading over!
Done!!
How utterly precious, Tara!! I'll do it now!!
HUGS,
Becky
It wouldn't let me like him! I'm still a FB newbie...is there something I need to do?
:o)
Becky
Yowser! He has really grown! The last time I stopped by here, that little guy was a tot! Hope you're doing well, going to spend a few moments here and catch up.
when you searh kellys kids facebook page you have to click 'like' on their page first then scroll down and find carsons picture and click 'like' thanks everyone!
Ok, thanks, Toni. I was wondering how to do that and had to come back to find your instructions. Going back now.
Post a Comment