Monday, February 6, 2012

Answered Prayers

Just a quick update on my Dad.

First, thank you all for your prayers. It has been a whirlwind week. Started out in ICU, then to Progressive Care, then to Rehab all in one week's time. God heard our prayers and answered quickly. Dad has started Rehab this morning already. They don't mess around here. I know he will be completely worn out by the time I get there this evening. My sister and I are taking turns relieving my mom so she won't get completely worn out. So thankful that I am on Winter Break this week so I won't have to take off work to help out. I spent most of my Christmas break helping take care of my Dad. It is all worth it though!

My Navy Seal Dad is such an inspiration. Even through the toughest times he always has a smile on his face and he never fails to Praise the Lord. His brain injuries and strokes have left him with little means of communication, but he comes across loud and clear that he has the JOY OF THE LORD!!!
He is such a miracle!

Appreciate your prayers and please continue sending them our way! HUGS!

Isa 41:10
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Praise the Lord! Your dad sounds like nothing gets him down = such a good example to those around him. I'm glad for you, Tara, and of course your family! I hope great things will come of his therapy!

Ladybug said...

Awesome Power of Prayer the Lord
is soooo good !! Will keep those
prayers coming his way (you too)
Many Blessings
Hugs...

Tanna said...

Amen and amen!! Keeping the faith and sending prayers... blessings ~ Tanna

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara~ just so u will know I read your request for prayer,and as usual~ it would not let me leave a comment, but I have been praying for your dad! Glad there is better news today! May he continue to improve by the Grace of God and prayers are still going up for all of you!! Blessings Happy:) Day!

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work! HD Wallpapers